Hullo

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
GymnastTMO34859

Hullo

Post by GymnastTMO34859 »

hello gorgeous people!

I suppose I should start with the name, the age, and le location

Tracy Marie, I'm fifteen, and I live in Illinois (united states)

I stumbled upon this board/forum a LONG while ago. I think like early 2005... I have never posted though. I was just recently reminded that i am a member here when I got a random e-mail. and I am glad that I did get one. as for other boards that i post one, the only one I do post a LOT on is an AOL teen depression board, and I love that place. Sadly, my father has decided to get rid of AOL, and I want to try other message boards. The one thing that I just adored about it was the people and how we acted like family. everyone knew everyone, and it was just a great place. =]

My taste in music? it's all over the place, but it is incredibly important to me. Classic Rock, Jazz, Blues, Acoustic, Folk, Pop, Christian, Rock, and Alternative.

Favorite Movie? Girl, Interrupted.

Hoped I am welcomed.

Peace.
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Re: Hullo

Post by Rob »

Well let me be the first to welcome you to then.

Welcome!

That was fun <3

Interesting account name. Any motivation behind it? Anyhow, enjoy your stay!
GymnastTMO34859

Post by GymnastTMO34859 »

Well let me be the first to welcome you to then.

Welcome!

That was fun <3

Interesting account name. Any motivation behind it? Anyhow, enjoy your stay!

[/b]

thank you for welcoming me. =]

and the answer to your question is yes, and no. I am a gymnast, but GymnastTMO34859 is my username for just about everything. it's just simpler.
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

Hiya Tracy Marie, welcome to the site. This site can be pretty open and welcoming, so I hope you do catch that wave. PM me if you have any questions or whatever =)
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

Welcome, welcome, welcome! :)

We sound really similar. I'm Hannah, also 15, and I love the same sorts of music!

Hope you love it here. <3
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.