Ergh..

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Kit
Veteran

Ergh..

Post by Kit »

Ok. I have 3 teachers and a class online.

My music theory analysis class...My professor has a stuttering problem to the point of everyone asking him to repeat himself 5 times so we can understand him. I love it when he plays cello though...it's astounding.

My English class...Talk about having a hyper, valley girl, flick of the wrists professor...She's all smiles...a little TOO much...scary scary scary. I'm 5'4 and 3/4th and even on my crutches I tower over her. She's TINY! MAYBE 4'10. She's cute. And if a student is making her mad she always says "don't make me turn my polka dot colors!" It's annoying but so cute at the same time...Ya know?

And my Math Analysis teacher...wow. Every other word is 'damn' and he NEVER goes one sentence without laughing. Today...you wanna know what we learned? HOW TO COUNT APPLES!I'm a little worried...lol.

And my online class is child developement. And I got a belly, and a plasic doll in the mail. I put the batteries in the baby and it hasn't shut up since..How do you learn about children....OVER THE INTERNET? :/ Even more interesting; my first assignment: How to chose a baby name.

Remind me why I need to go to college?
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Ergh..

Post by SirPostAlot »

aaww, well im sure that things will get better for ya, hun . . .

i mean yeah it doesn't seem like things are the best for you now (and doesn't seem like its worth all that money, haha) but in hte long run it will be worth it and counting those apples will evolve into something greater (or lets hope so, but hey if the final is counting fruit, at least you know you will get an A)

:)

~Jeff~
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

Wow, and like, how many weeks have passed already? Oh, yeah, that's right...

Patience is a virtue.
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Wow, and like, how many weeks have passed already? Oh, yeah, that's right...

Patience is a virtue.

[/b]

I started classes 3 weeks ago dear...And I have class 4 days a week.

Thank you Jeff. After reading that, my classes today were much brighter. :)
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!