Late Late Late Intro

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
sinical_sycology
Loyal

Late Late Late Intro

Post by sinical_sycology »

Lol I didn't know there was an introduction section, this could've helped since I had alot questions about the abbreviations of certain issues ala S.I. and then there was PDA. But I figured them out so anyways aaah yes intro. Um Let's the names Vesna, Male 18 attending college um live on my own in a 2 BR apartment in Hayward California.

Uh I really don't have any problems come to think of it, I'm good terms with my mother and on good terms with my father (Though I call him uncle since it's weird to call him dad...he did kinda walk out on me but eh lol).

Let's see what else, well my user name says it, I'm a cynic, my outlook on life is negative yes, I find that there's no use on trying to succeed since you're going to be stripped of all you have when you die, I think the U.S government needs to grow some balls and do things the right way rather that the politcally correct way.

I think some of our rights are fucked up in that it leaves alot of loop holes, I hate politicians and I hate all

people in general yet I find it kind of fun and refreshing when you can help people, assuming that they listen. I don't like to give advice more than 2 times, if you don't listen well go fuck yourself with a

broomstick I could care less. Overall I'm a pretty nice person :) hehe
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"An educated fool is more foolish than an ignorant one." - Moliere -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -
CausticTears
Veteran

Re: Late Late Late Intro

Post by CausticTears »

Welcome Vesna. Your view points could make some good, long discussions lol.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges