Morning After Pill

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Kit
Veteran

Morning After Pill

Post by Kit »

Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Lena
Veteran

Re: Morning After Pill

Post by Lena »

I might be wrong in this context, but I was always taught that to 'give your opinion' means 'discuss from both sides of the coin'. Its a bit of a trick question. Depending on what the writing sample gives you (in terms of practice or actual marks/credits) I would ask her how exactly to interpret the question.

Personally, I would tackle the question by exploring all sides. I would keep going in the same direction you're heading in (investigating everything (ethics/moral perspective, religion, society, medical, etc)). :)

Take care,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Blue
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Blue »

Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!