New To Helping Teens

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
tennangel

New To Helping Teens

Post by tennangel »

Hello, I am new to the site and came looking for some help and advice. I am 19 years old and 15 weeks pregnant and the father left with another girl. I also suffer from Bi-polar and can't take my medication due to the pregnancy. I just need some advice and some encouragment.
CausticTears
Veteran

Re: New To Helping Teens

Post by CausticTears »

Hello =)

First off, welcome to the site. I saw you in the chat room, but never got a chance to say hi..so hi. (I'm dolly in there) Did you get a chance to check out all the forum topics? There's a pregnancy one; if you post what you posted in here over there... I think you'd get more advice and stuff. There's many people who are or have gone through what you have; so you're definitely not alone.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges