A Specific Time Frame

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
CausticTears
Veteran

A Specific Time Frame

Post by CausticTears »

A user, kingthedevil666, brought up the idea of having a time frame for the chat room. Like on Sundays, from 5-7pm, people can come in and socialize and get some advice, if needed. Or something like that. This way, people will be coming in at the same times; meaning people will be able to chat with each other.

I think it's a good idea and has potential for creating traffic in the chat room and I, also, think Sunday would be a good day. I would manage the chat room; so a time between 5-7 would work for me.

What do you guys think? Seem interested in coming in?

How about making an announcement globally in the forums when this discussion is done with?
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Re: A Specific Time Frame

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

I'm assuming you mean 5-7 PST, which would mean 8-10 EST. I think that's a good small way to get people to utilize the chat. I'm down for it.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

It's worth a shot.

It's been done on busy chats and didnt make a diffrence, however anything is worth a shot.
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Go for it. :)
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

Yeah, 5-7 PST. Alright, can one of you admins make a global announcement then?
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges