Your Planned Grad Title

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Your Planned Grad Title

Post by SirPostAlot »

Curious - what everyones planned (dream) title is?

like, for instance, mine is:

I have a BSBA in Finance with a concentration in Economics and Accounting from Bloomsburg Univ. of PA, followed by a MBA from the Univ. of Chicago

- Very nerdy, but hey i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be able to say that someday (and i will bust my ass to make sure it is done)

haha

~Jeff~
Fishhead
Needs Another Hobby

Re: Your Planned Grad Title

Post by Fishhead »

I wanna be a pediatric surgeon, or an OB/GYN. I've started leaning more towards OB/GYN.. but both are high on my list.
sinical_sycology
Loyal

Post by sinical_sycology »

Me

Hello, I'm going to be your neurosurgeon, Dr. Lay (god that is going to be so cool)

Yes a phD in Neurosurgery.....actually it would be neurology, the title of neurosurgeon comes after residency
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"An educated fool is more foolish than an ignorant one." - Moliere -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

BA in German and Spanish with teacher certification followed by Masters in German and Spanish. O I can't wait.