New To The Place, But Not The Problems

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Blaquiste
Hooked On HelpingTeens

New To The Place, But Not The Problems

Post by Blaquiste »

My name is Mac DeFoor, I am 18 years old. I live in Atlanta, Georgia.

I found this website through searching the name of someone named Joy Frechette that I knew a hundred years ago. I've got my own fair share of personal demons, and problems, but I'm more here to try to help other people and give good stable advice if it's needed and support other people when they need it. I've got alot of experience with depression and alot of other things that I dont want to get into on an intro thread.

Hope to meet some cool people here.
♥.:jEnN:.♥
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: New To The Place, But Not The Problems

Post by ♥.:jEnN:.♥ »

Welcome to the site! I'm quite new too. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Welcome welcome. I hope you enjoy yourself here. :) I've been here 3 years. It's an awesome environment here. I encourage you to get to know many people here. They'll welcome you with open arms. :) If you need anything, I'm always around. :)

Samantha
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
sinical_sycology
Loyal

Post by sinical_sycology »

well hello, nice to meet ya, I'm the jackass of the group you'll see me around often
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"An educated fool is more foolish than an ignorant one." - Moliere -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -