Making Friends

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
njh88_07
Loyal

Making Friends

Post by njh88_07 »

How does one go about making friends at school?
Our attitude towards life determines lifes attitude towards us.

-Earl Nighingale

I may have done some things that are wrong but hey who hasn't? I don't know anyone that is perfect. Do you?

People don't die from suicide they die from sadness.

-ANONYMOUS

That which nourishes me also destroys me.

ANGELINA JOLIE -So true for me. I believe it.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Making Friends

Post by SirPostAlot »

you just have to be open...

it was very hard for me to, and i still am scared of a lot of people, but ultimatly just be open and excepting of whomever talks to you...

break the ice with people in your class and in your hall...

it sounds easy, but it is diffcult esp. if your shy (like me)...but i am content w/ my 3 friends and 8 or so aquantinces...it doens't talk too much to please me...haha

~Jeff~
sinical_sycology
Loyal

Post by sinical_sycology »

sounds corny, but just be yourself. You're bound to find someone who's like you. Me well, I hit the pool halls a lot at the student union, so I challenge random people to a couple of games so most of my friends are pool players. I'm outspoken in class often chipping in my two cents on class discussions or jus answering questions. Either way you'll be heard
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"An educated fool is more foolish than an ignorant one." - Moliere -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -
njh88_07
Loyal

Post by njh88_07 »

Thanks everyone! I will try that!
Our attitude towards life determines lifes attitude towards us.

-Earl Nighingale

I may have done some things that are wrong but hey who hasn't? I don't know anyone that is perfect. Do you?

People don't die from suicide they die from sadness.

-ANONYMOUS

That which nourishes me also destroys me.

ANGELINA JOLIE -So true for me. I believe it.