Finals

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Finals

Post by SirPostAlot »

Haha, i am soo excited for finals week...though i am nervous as hell!!

This is my finals schedual (my 1st actual finals, haha):

M: 8am-10am Anthro

T: 10:30am-12:30pm Psy........530pm-730pm Sociology

W: -

R: 1030am-1230am Acct.

---

I only have 4 b/c 2 of my classes (compositon and university seminar) don't have finals...haha...its not too bad of a schedual - i'll be getting home Thrusday night which is exciting (though i heard we have over a ft. of snow and i have none, haha (back at home i live in the snow belt - lake effect snow off of Lake Erie))

haha

~Jeff~
sinical_sycology
Loyal

Re: Finals

Post by sinical_sycology »

yeap I got a history final, communications, calculus, and chemistry GL with your finals blood
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"An educated fool is more foolish than an ignorant one." - Moliere -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

I'm all done with finals and I breezed through the quarter with a 3.2 without breaking a sweat.
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

Ugh, I hate finals. I have two next week. Then I'm all done and winter break begins. I'm such a procrastinator when it comes down to studying... I'll try my best to do anything but studying.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

I have a phlabotomy final, English, Math and Music Analysis final. All in one day...Tomorrow
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

eww - thats a lot...couldn't you get any of them changed or is that how you wanted it?

i know here if you have 3 finals in one day, you can opt to move one of them to another day

~Jeff~
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

W- Last psych test (not a final)

F- Italian final, last College Writing paper due, portfolio for College Writing due

Sat- German final
JesseJStealth
Dedicated

Post by JesseJStealth »

You are lucky. I will school for 9 months, and at the end of the 9 months I will have one essay exam in Functional Architecture of the Body, Homeostasis, Molecules in Medical Science, three extra courses introducing the principles of cell biology, the scientific basis of medicine, and medical sociology, and another main course ... Preparing for Patients ... And each will be worth about 90% of my grade. And if I fail one of them I will have to repeat the entire year.

Good luck.
The Descent into Madness... Jesse J.
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

eww - thats a lot...couldn't you get any of them changed or is that how you wanted it?

i know here if you have 3 finals in one day, you can opt to move one of them to another day

~Jeff~

[/b]

They went pretty good. And no, I can't have them changed. I was sad. But, I got through it. I hope all of your guys' finals work out well. Most of mine were pizza finals.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Fishhead
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Fishhead »

All of mine are on Friday because I'm moving... :/
sinical_sycology
Loyal

Post by sinical_sycology »

You are lucky. I will school for 9 months, and at the end of the 9 months I will have one essay exam in Functional Architecture of the Body, Homeostasis, Molecules in Medical Science, three extra courses introducing the principles of cell biology, the scientific basis of medicine, and medical sociology, and another main course ... Preparing for Patients ... And each will be worth about 90% of my grade. And if I fail one of them I will have to repeat the entire year.

Good luck.

[/b]

Are you a medical student? Sounds like hell, lol then again I've been told it is hell, I'm planning to get there mysef......yup walking straight into hell
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"An educated fool is more foolish than an ignorant one." - Moliere -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

mine so far haven't been too bad..

anthro and psy were extremely easy ~ the material comes easy to me...

sociology was hell, but it was expected...4 essays and 8 short answers; i had 3 pages front and back + 1 page front....lots of writing and lots of throwing down as much as can be remmebered....i am hoping for a B, but who knows - it all depends on what kind of mood he is in when he is grading...

and i have my acct. final tommorw - hopefully its not too bad, but i dunno...

I'm glad yours went smoothly! :)

~Jeff~