Meteorology

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Kit
Veteran

Meteorology

Post by Kit »

Does anyone want a study buddy for meteorology or want to just study with me for the hell of it? I overloaded myself with classes now that I got my leg braces off and am able to WALK! I didn't mean too..but I just thought I could have fun..

I have:

Phlebotomy

Math 122(Algebra)

English 102

Meteorology

Computers

CNA basic
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Meteorology

Post by SirPostAlot »

ohh, sound sinteresting...

i know a little meterology (from decathlon studys, but i am not the greatest)...

the best bet, is probably searching the net...but i mean i am online a lot so if you need someone to help search the net w/ you i can do that...haha

but i am curious - what is phlebotomy?

~Jeff~
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Phlebotomy is the medical term for sticking people with needles and drawing blood.

Thank you Jeff - Can I PM you when I need to do that(soon lol)?
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

I'm up for anything like that. I have no qualifications in meteorolgy and am not studying it, but I find it fascinating. PM me/IM me if you like. :)
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

YAY! We should do one of those group chat things. lol. My last session was interesting because I couldn't figure out what an isobar was...

FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW »

WoW,

I wish I had meteorology as a possible major or minor at my university.

I was always interested in the weather and predicting it and such.

If you guys have a study session online, I'd love to sit in, dunno how much help I'd be, but it would certainly be interesting to me.

Lucky you!

-FiZz
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

haha i don't think we offer the class here either :( quite sad (we don't offer phlembotomy either, i don't think so anyway, haha)

but yeah i'd be willing to help!

theres only one thing better then browsing and learning new information (and that is making graphs and charts...haha...i am soo in the mood to make a fun graph :P )

~Jeff~
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

AWESOME! I know Lena, Fizz, and I have aim - Jeff - do you? My next class is tomorrow(Did I mention that this class is online as well lol) at 2(mountain time) Lena...I have no idea when that would be for you lol. Sorry..Well figure it out. Let me know what you guys think!