New name, but same person...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
RockBSK1432
Loyal

New name, but same person...

Post by RockBSK1432 »

Hello all,

Something got screwed up. My account froze up on me. I had to rejoin with a different username and e-mail address. I was formerly RockBSK1432. Have been here since way before the conversation. By the way, I like the changes. Good job to all who worked on it. I am here to help people and receive help. Feel free to pm me if you need anything.
Skye
Veteran

Re: New name, but same person...

Post by Skye »

What do you mean it froze up? What error message did you receive? How come you didn't contact an administrator?
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
RockBSK1432
Loyal

Post by RockBSK1432 »

I did contact an administrator via some form. Each time I logged in, it showed that I was online, but I didn't see a button for my control panel or anything. It doesn't matter though because I just rejoined.
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

[quote name='RockBSK;486452']I did contact an administrator via some form. Each time I logged in, it showed that I was online, but I didn't see a button for my control panel or anything. It doesn't matter though because I just rejoined.[/quote]

I never got your email so you must not have submitted the form. Use the form at http://www.helpingteens.org/groups/sendmessage.php and tell me what you want your password to be. I am going to merge the two accounts.
HelpingTeens.org:

Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Done, the accounts are merged with the specified parameters. I am updating the user information and thread information caches, after that is completed all traces of the two accounts will be merged. If there is anything else I can do for you, let me know.
HelpingTeens.org: