would you please help me by filling in my questionaire

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Hop-along
Loyal

would you please help me by filling in my questionaire

Post by Hop-along »

THIS QUESTIONAIRE IS FOR EVERYONE i.e people with asperger's and THOSE WHO DONT HAVE ASPERGER'S

I have Asperger's myself its a form of autsim and Im in college studying multimedia Im making a film about having Asperger's syndrome and what school is like and for my reserach I have made a questionaire I am comparing experiances of those who have Asperger's syndrome or any other forn iof autsim and those without a form of autsim I would apprecaite you guys filling it in its below you dont have to answer everything.

1. where you in a special ed or mainstream school

2.what are your most prominent memories of school

3.Whats your worst memory

4. whats your best

5.What were the most diffcult things

6. what do you think should be in my film

7. What do you know about Asperger's this is an awrnes sfilm so it would help to know what you guys know and dont know or what youd like to know, if your intrested Il do a post about it later)

'

Thanks v very much
msbitton
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: would you please help me by filling in my questionaire

Post by msbitton »

1. where you in a special ed or mainstream school

mainstream school

2.what are your most prominent memories of school

the teachers who helped me reach my full potential

3.Whats your worst memory

My sophomore year in high school when my two best friends comitted suicide and my track coach died in a car accident all within 2 months of eachother.

4. whats your best

when I graduated and when I was shaking all the principals hands and stuff, the assistant principal shook my hand and gave me a hug and said "I'm proud of you."

5.What were the most diffcult things

having friends become involved in gangs. I wanted to be loyal to them but I didn't want to get messed up in gang activity and ended up loosing most of my "best" friends.

6. what do you think should be in my film

portray it the way you see it. Study about the disorder and the manerisms. Also study about how it affects those around the person with AS. Maybe interview a local psychologist for more information.

7. What do you know about Asperger's this is an awrnes sfilm so it would help to know what you guys know and dont know or what youd like to know, if your intrested Il do a post about it later)

It's a mental disorder that is related to autism. It's still questionable, but there are many open researches about it. It's classified by being socially stunted and engaging in socially unacceptable behaviors. Being overly obsessed with a particular idea. Not being able to communicate very effectivly. And sometimes has a bit of OCD traits. (I'm a 4th year psychology major) :)'

Hope this helped some!

Live happy and healthy!