hi very worried mom here calling on 15 year old girls to give me advise

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
helpmykid

hi very worried mom here calling on 15 year old girls to give me advise

Post by helpmykid »

hello- yep mom here. i know it may seem weird for me coming on here but i just wanted to see if this would be good for a 15 year old normal sweet kid suffering from depression. ihave had to move my daughter all over the county for most of her life so it has been so hard to make and develp freinds. now she is at a high school where she feels like she doesnt have a freind in teh world. like she is totally alone. i want her to know she isnt.

anyway if this is a good site for her please let me know. i will sent her the link. thanks alot momwithaheart:rolleyes:
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: hi very worried mom here calling on 15 year old girls to give me advise

Post by OverDrive »

Yes, this is a good site for her to come to. We have volunteers who are dedicated to helping people, and many over the years have been helped through their troubled times.

We even have a live chat (although it's having server issues right now, it should be up within 24 hours.) so that your daughter can just chat about anything with someone else, live.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
helpmykid

Post by helpmykid »

great i will give her the link. yes i tried the live chat thing and was unsuccesful getting in. this is such a great site. thank you for this site and for your help for the kids.
Rivv
Loyal

Post by Rivv »

This place is amazing. She's bound to find someone who understands where she's coming from.

I know I have =]
Silence you lost me

No chance for one more day
popsicle
Loyal

Post by popsicle »

yes. its an awesome place to find someone who understands how you feel when youve always felt no one has.
advice: if you find a town that looks deserted, it's probably for a good reason. take the hint and stay away.

advice: when it appears that you ahve killed the monster, never check to see if it's really dead.

advice: never say, "who's there?" it's a death wish.

Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

I've been here for several years... since I was about 14 and I am 19 now. This is a great site and very helpful. I can't express to anyone how much any child/teen/or young adult can learn(whether it be how to cope, learn facts, just vent, hang out with friends, or even just ask questions about what to expect in life) on here. I was a vewry troubled young lady and I changed my whole life because of the love, support, and my answered questions from my peers online here at Helpingteens. Now, I'm a married CNA/Phlebotomist and pregnant with a child I was told I would never have. I don't have much of a family but my child has some of the best aunts and uncle availible right here which is great. Your teen will be a valued member of the HTs family. We welcome her and you with open arms to ask questions, help if you want, and over all see the better of internet world!

Thanks for taking the time to talk to us and see what your daughter will be apart of. :)

Samantha(Kit)
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!