heyyyy.. new..

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Pink123
Hooked On HelpingTeens

heyyyy.. new..

Post by Pink123 »

I'm new here, Uh I don't really know what to sayl ol...obviously as you can tell it's like 4:45 and I never sleep. I've been diagnosed for depression for a few years now. I don't know about any of you, but I don't like the idea of having to rely on a pill to make me "better". Ya know? And yeah, I use to be very outgoing and have tons of friends... but no I just feel invisible. I disappeared on everyone when my depression got real bad and basically I'm forgotten about.. So I came on here for friends and support, I definatly need some... well yeah I feel lame and dumb so I'm just gonna stop lol

xoxo
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: heyyyy.. new..

Post by Barbies are Evil »

Hey, come on now, none of that is eiether lame or dumb.....in fact I know we have a lot of users that can relate to you. I'm sure you'll find lots of friends here, and I know you'll find tons of support.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Pink123
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Pink123 »

Thank you :)
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Welcome to HT. :) Check out the forums and don't be afraid to post! We're all friendly here. :)
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW »

Friend,

Welcome to the Community!

Sounds like you will be able to find quite a few people here who can relate to your situation.

-Let me know if you need anything

-FiZz
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group