How Did You Ask For Help?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
DandyLying

How Did You Ask For Help?

Post by DandyLying »

I guess I'm really curious as to how other people ask for help. It's really hard to deal with things on our own , although I know that a lot of people will try to including myself. I've only asked for help once, however it didn't exactly work out that well. So I was just wondering how some other peoples experiences were.

Who did you go to?

Did you get professional help or just moral support?

Did things work out?

Any advice?
This was my destiny and in it was my voyage of my longing,

and in it my longing fell, in you everything sank!

Oh pit of debris, everything fell into you,

what sorrow did you not express, in what sorrow are you not drowned!
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: How Did You Ask For Help?

Post by iHEAVENn »

I actually turned to online sites for help a few years back..

It was really just online support... But it worked out pretty well for me. I'm now happily married for 2 years 7 months, we have one son who is turning 2 tomorrow morning. It was hard getting to where I'm at now, but it was well worth it. I had to make some choices that really sucked.. But if I didn't make those choices I wouldn't have my son, or my husband.

I AM still trying to rebuild a relationship with my mother though, as that was one of the major things affected by my choices.

Everyone's different though.. and so my choices may not work for you which is why I wont go in to detail about them.

If you need advice on what ever's going on in your life though you can message me any time.
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]