Hey Y'all

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
sunni6
Dedicated

Hey Y'all

Post by sunni6 »

hey everybody,

i guess i should introduce myself now...i'm a 15 year old girl from a rural town in new york, far from nyc. i play a lot of soccer, sing, act, swim, ski, play saxophone, run, play lacrosse, and watch a hell of a lot of movies. i do well in school but hate it because of pressure and cliques...i have lots of friends who are popular but would never classify myself in any group because i have lots of friends who are unpopular...i like people for who they are, not for who they're with. yet, i don't really think i have a true, best friend bc i live in a really small isolated town, which sucks but has upsides...i have had relationships but i don't feel anyone of them were serious and i'm single now...i try to see the positive sides of everything, though it's not always possible, but i think it helps...i love to meet new people so if you ever want to chat or get/give advice write/im me...and happy easter and passover!!

-stephanie
latinvoo4u
Loyal

Re: Hey Y'all

Post by latinvoo4u »

HEY STEPHANIE!! :woot:

Im Ruby and im 14.... if you ever need someone to talk to im herre you can PM me anytime ok.. BYE HAPPY EASTER TO YOU!!! :dancing: :hug: :thumbsup: :dj: :D