I Had A Dream.....

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Abbi
Veteran

I Had A Dream.....

Post by Abbi »

Okay, well this is a bit strange but i can't even explain this in words that will make it seem as wonderful as it really was in my dream...it was about heaven i think...there were angels and like every one I knew was there...even bad/evil people there and but they couldnt do any harm cuz it was heaven and they all had another half...like a clone but it was there good side..like the girl Ashley that I've posted about...she was there and she was just sitting there with her hair drenched and in the middle of everything with her head down and her hands on her lap,but doing no harm because there was too much good that she couldnt hurt anything or anyone.....just sitting there. I was also with my friends and we were all together and Ashley was also with my friends and I but it was her good side and when we walked by the bad part of her she grabbed me and held me close like she was protecting me from herself...and there were clouds everywhere and it was under water...I know weird huh...but every one could breath and we were all walking..not swimming..except the angels were flying and just watching over us like they were in water but the water was thin...and so the angels werent swimming at all but actually flying and we all had our houses right next to eachother so every one could be together..and my friends and I went down to a large room underneith the ground and it was so beautiful..I cant even explain it..like there were table clothes on hundreds of tables that were gold and then on the top of the gold table clothes were white triangle ones so the sides of the gold hung out and showed, and the walls were also gold and with white curtains on the windows on the side of the room and the curtains were pulled back by some kind of vine that was cut and it was golden and tied around the curtain,and there were those large red curtains that are like meant for a stage in like random places just pulled back with those golden vines but it was so pretty. I assumed the room was meant for a huge feast, and there were waiters getting the room ready but they all looked the same...like they were all just one person but had multiplied and made clones..hundreds of them, and there was no ceiling in the large room just a huge window with no glass and there were angels floating at the top and thats where you could breath more air if you wanted to, like that air was more rich and made you feel really good..but I asked my friends if we were allowed up there because there were angels up there and they said yes and just lifted there arms and they went up as if something was lifting them up like they were flying and so i did it and it felt so real but even tho we were in the water it was just like the angels, we werent swimming but actually floating...but not like you float in water it was different..like floating in air..and I actually felt like I could feel it..like even in real life I thought I was floating I could feel my body lift off the ground and everything and once we got up there, there was thin glass on the sides of the windows but we couldn't stand on it because it was so thin but the angels could because they looked just like those popular porcelin dolls that all the girls have lol, they also looked like cherubs..they were like babys but with long beautiful hair with curls and they had little dresses and everything and little wings and even rosey cheeks and it was just so pretty..and we were just looking around and looked at the clouds that circled the window..it was so perfect...but then I woke up and realized that it wasnt real. :'( I seriously thought that I had died in my sleep and this was heaven but I do beleive that I had that dream for a reason..I do beleive that it was heaven and I beleive that since I have so much shit going on in my life right now and had nothing to hold onto..until I had the dream...like god was conforting me..so now i have something to hold onto you know? Well this isnt even a very detailed description of what it really was...words can't even explain it but it was just so wonderful I wish that I could share it with everyone :upside:

Oh and by the way I had this dream 2 hours before I posted it....

I tried going back to sleep to dream it again..but it didnt work. :( lol
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
pmfman
Veteran

Re: I Had A Dream.....

Post by pmfman »

To see heaven in your dream, signifies your desires to find perfect happiness. You may be trying to escape from the difficulties you are experiencing in your life. And your dream serves as a medium in which you can restore your faith, optimism, and hopes.

hope this helps
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

actually, you could have died in your sleep, this happenes sometimes, but is very rare when people describe as when their spirits leave their bodies for a period of time
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

Woah amazing dream...heh - you told me AIM ;)

Anyways I looked up some definitions of your dream seen as you are so struck on it. Here they are:

? heaven - A spiritual meaning. A message from God or the Higher Self. Progress, status and direction in life can be made evident here.

? death - Does not signify death. Means to remove or be removed from a situation, emotions or circumstances. May or may not involve the dead person.

? angel & fairy - Spirituality, a messenger of words or showing the way or giving an example. Encouragement that you are not alone. Can be your Higher Self preparing you for a future event.

? flying - By yourself: Signal to think positive, all things are possible.

Hope those helped figure out what your special dream meant. Good luck darling,

~ Keli xxx
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams

I love you...
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

I think it means you've been spending too long on your computer.. :)
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

Originally posted by fruitloop@Apr 21 2003, 12:19 AM

I think it means you've been spending too long on your computer.. :)

ummmmmmmmmmm.............thanx? lol i dont think it has anything to do with sorry haha
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

That's usually when I get weird dreams. You can't see it, but there are all these little lines going wheeee wheee wheee up your computer screen and staring at them too long does some crrazzzzy things to your REM sleep :)