Homework-stress And Focusing?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
artificial_daydreamz
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Homework-stress And Focusing?

Post by artificial_daydreamz »

Ok... Usually I tend to do my hw straight through when I get home but three hrs doing homework isn't very good. So I try to relax but then my mind starts to worry and starts thinking of how much I have to do. I want to know if there any good ways to control stress? Cause right now I'm a jr in h.s and since colleges mainly look at this yrs grades, there is alot of pressure! I did well so far my whole year but after working my butt off for 3 MP's I'm tired and can't seen to do it anymore, I've like lost all determination. In my classes I can barely focus :( . Thats my other problem, I have trouble concentrating in class. Its not really any sortof disorder, I just can't keep my mind occupied on one thing especially a class like Spanish. My hw takes like most of my day to do anyway and then when I have trouble in class understanding something I need to review it at home. So can anyone please give me some tips on how to calm down and focus on my work (quizzes, hw, classes..that stuff) :huh: ? Cause I really need to know this MP. Thank you!
I <3 guys with British/Australian accents