Hand In A Blank Test Paper

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
S.G.T
Loyal

Hand In A Blank Test Paper

Post by S.G.T »

Well, I also dunno what to write. Recently, I hand in a blank biology test paper to the teacher and the she told me to show it to my parents.

Yah, I know..Why should I hand in a blank one??

Coze I also dunno...

Maybe that's not a main pt anymore...

Well, should I just let my parents see?? OR...
If you like someone, you should tell him/her.

Coze you will never know what will happen to you or the other person tommorow...
daffodildreams
Veteran

Re: Hand In A Blank Test Paper

Post by daffodildreams »

Why did you not do the work?
sunni6
Dedicated

Post by sunni6 »

um, i also don't understand why you would hand in a blank test paper, and if you really are that lost, yes, you should tell your parents because maybe this class is over your head and they could provide you with a tutor and possibly switch classes for you. if you are afraid your parents will be mad, schedule an appointment with your guidance counselor. i found out mine was a lot nicer than expected and can really help with academic issues. good luck, and study hard :-)
S.G.T
Loyal

Post by S.G.T »

Yah, thanx 4 the help...I already shown the paper to my Dad....

Try to catch up with my work!!! ;)

Coze you will never know what will happen to you or the other person tommorow...
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

well ive been there. more then enough. and even if i odnt know the answer i feel in something that might even slighty relate. the teachers wanna know that ur tyring. and if ur still compeletly clueless i write a little note on the test. saying i really didnt understand this could i stay after today and review and possible take the test 2morrow? the teachers wanna know ur trying.
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
S.G.T
Loyal

Post by S.G.T »

I see... :rolleyes: