Deadjournal,live Journal!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Deadjournal,live Journal!

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

ok i want either a deadjournal or live journal it doesnt matter but i need a code n**e*one know one ??? well if y ado let me know which one it is & what it is thnx a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
Minx
Loyal

Re: Deadjournal,live Journal!

Post by Minx »

see i have a deadjournal...but i have no idea what a code is...so if someone could tell me how i find mine out i could give it out....but i dont even know if i have one
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it
four
Veteran

Post by four »

I didn't think you needed a code of deadjournal?
NAAM
daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

Originally posted by Minx@May 3 2003, 10:58 PM

see i have a deadjournal...but i have no idea what a code is...so if someone could tell me how i find mine out i could give it out....but i dont even know if i have one

its a thing you can tell people so they can get a deadjournal also.

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004