Sup?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Sidrah
Loyal

Sup?

Post by Sidrah »

Hey,

Well my name is Sidrah and I live in Dallas. I was born in Winnipeg, Canada. I am a muslim origianally from Pakistan.I do have a crazy life. I have been depressed before and that is why it is easy for me to understand and help people who are. I have gone through many life expecinces. If any of you need someone to talk to I am here.But remember a smile always makes someones day. So keep that smile on and make my day.
~ Just smile and make my day*~
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Sup?

Post by iHEAVENn »

lol hey welcome to t.h. im amy if you need anything at all you can pm me anytime :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Minx
Loyal

Post by Minx »

Hilo and welcome....im here bascially every chance i can (but i Do have a life lol)....welcome :P
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it
latinvoo4u
Loyal

Post by latinvoo4u »

HEY!! Welcome to TH!! if you ever need to talk to anyone feel free to PM me ok... im herre to hear you out and try to give you good advice... bye 4 now... and dotn 4get im herre to talk ok.. later
bluegray
Loyal

Post by bluegray »

Welcome to TH. I'm sure that you will enjoy it here. If you ever need to talk just let me know.

GOD bless,

Bluegray
Mugsy24
Loyal

Post by Mugsy24 »

Hey there. You were from Canada? Woooo! Never been to Winnipeg but I was supposed to move there a few years back. Hope TH works out for you!

Image~Megs
Sidrah
Loyal

Post by Sidrah »

:D Hey,

Well mug you might not like Winnipeg I really dont like it that much. Kinda trashy lol but they got things in the sumer, I am also going there next month. Well anyways you all take care!! Bye keep on smiling
~ Just smile and make my day*~