Werido Teachers

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Adnama
Veteran

Werido Teachers

Post by Adnama »

My geography teacher has an odd sence of humor. He's usually pretty cool. He loves to tease me about my horrible memory and my horrible spelling. Usually the jokes are in pretty good taste. My spelling is so bad that on quizes and stuff, my grade'll usually go down from like an 80 to a 60-somthing cause of all the spelling mistakes. He likes to stick stuff like "say, "spelling is my friend"" ontop of my papers. Yesterday on one of the bonus questions we had to do something or another with a polar bare, well my a and l were real close togeather, so it lookd like a loopy K, so he wrote down under it "a "poker" bear?" lol.

Every once in a while his jokes arnt of such good taste... one time awhile ago i'd gone to a doctor and ended up with a needle in my knee, the procedure didnt work, hurt like hell, and i ended up limping for like the rest of the week. When i limped into his class he looked up, "whats wrong with your limb?"

"The doc stuck a needle in my knee!" -all hurt like.

I'll never forget what he said next, "well, he didnt use a big enough one, cause if he had a mind to, he could have prevented you from comeing to school today."

And its like, "well gee! I love you too!", i didnt say any thing though. o.x

I guess it was just his idea of a stupid joke, it still bothers me a little, but that was the worst thing he ever did to me or any one i know of, and he hasnt done any thing near that bad since. Usually his jokes are pretty good, so i dunno, i guess every one says something stupid every once in a while eh?

Lol, i'm just... killing time o.o lol. *trys to turn this into something constructive* ....uhh... Any one else have any odd teachers?
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Re: Werido Teachers

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

all teachers are stupid.....sometimes they think they're being funny...but they just aren't! i'm like the "class clown" NOT BY CHOICE so my teachers always cut me down in "good fun" lol....even though i'm like the smartest kid in the class its ME that gets cut down....meh, i've learned to accept it! hahaha
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Adnama
Veteran

Post by Adnama »

Originally posted by xxwhereisfredxx@Jan 18 2003, 01:03 AM

all teachers are stupid.....sometimes they think they're being funny...but they just aren't! i'm like the "class clown" NOT BY CHOICE so my teachers always cut me down in "good fun" lol....even though i'm like the smartest kid in the class its ME that gets cut down....meh, i've learned to accept it! hahaha
Lol, i'm class clown in math class. Its hilarious, we have a class of like 12 people, so its eazy to joke around and act like weridos and it dostn get out of hand.

But i have to dissagree with all teacher's being stupid. I knwo there are some stupid ones out there, i've personaly never met one. Nor have i met a teacher i didnt like. I'm a nerd that way lol. But, like my geo teacher, EVERY ONE, even teachers, say stupid things some times. Other then that one insident that i discribed, that class is usually pretty fun.
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/
oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney »

LOL - in math Class...or any other class for that matter I'm like the absolute joke of everyone's day..Sometimes it's okay to be laughed at, but sometimes people or even the teacher go TOO far. Either I keep tripping over steps, drop my calculator a number of times, or ask a REALLY dumb question....and that's usually when the teacher, especially my Chem teacher turns into a prick. This year I made an effort to like him..I do, but sometimes he gets on everyone's nerve. It's like "a sin" to ask a question...and even if it's dumb...school's for learning isn't it?

And then - suddenly when I'm working hard and this friend of mine keeps talking ...the chem teacher walks in and then SHOUTS at ME...and then I look up and I'm like wtf did I do? And that just sucks....

I have a cool computer teacher, I swore infront of him....and he "sent" me to the office "twice" but half way there we start chatting and just walk around the school back to class. He's cool...

And I must say...any time the teacher's not a prick , class is usually fun, especially when everyone know that this is their last year together - tsk, so sad! :'(

hehehe..yeah.. :P
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

Originally posted by xxwhereisfredxx@Jan 18 2003, 03:03 AM

Oh god, in my special three week computer dissection class, we were talking about the parts of the worm. All of a sudden the teacher said, "And this is where the worm has sex, whooooooooooo!" All of the class was just like "kill me now." That dude talks about sex all too much........
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch