My Official Introduction

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
anticon.
Loyal

My Official Introduction

Post by anticon. »

I've been here for a bit, but I don't think i've ever actually intoduced myself to the masses. anywho, my name is Keane (pronounced key-in). I'm 17 and I live in Saskatchewan (Canada) and am graduating from high school on June 25th.

I have a bro and two sis's. One sis (older) is living in Australia with her bf. My bro (older) and other sis (littlier) still live here.

I have a gf, and I may as well tag along a story with that. I actually met her on the internet, she lives in a town 5 min away from my city. Before we ever met, we talked online for a few months, and grew to become best friends. Then after about 8 months, we finally met. Then about a month after that, we started going out, and now were inseperable. I love her and I actually think i'll be with her for the rest of my life. Bold statement, I know, but were both pretty sure on this one.

For my musical tastes, I love underground hiphop (not rap, and not mainstream hiphop).

I love delsol's, I am obesessed with them. I don't have one yet, cause I haven't found one for a good price, but when I do, I will have one. My friend owns a red 97 Si. I am looking at one in Texas, but I dont' know how much shipping would cost or if it would be worth it.

anyways, enough ramble.

here's a pic of me. it's in my room (which I take great pride in). It's now a cartoon orange. and I dont look the happiest in that pic. meh.

"Life's not a bitch, life's a beautiful woman. Your only call her a bitch because she won't let you get that pussy. Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests, or maybe you're just an asshole who couldn't sweet talk the princess." - Aesop Rock
Minx
Loyal

Re: My Official Introduction

Post by Minx »

Welcom lol...ive seen u around here...im Jess...pm me anytime
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it
latinvoo4u
Loyal

Post by latinvoo4u »

yea i seen ya around... well WELCOME anyways.. everyoen welcome.. ya need to talk PM me anytime iight.. later
scunnyrastin
Loyal

Post by scunnyrastin »

hey, hows canada, i wanna go up there sumtime

yeap...

i listen to underground hip hop too, dont kno many ppl that do

feel free to pm me blah blah

peace
We're all livn n a Delusional Hell

<< e.x.i.s.t.e.n.t.i.a.l.i.s.m
Emily