Well, I Finaly Decided To Join And Stop Prowling.

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
InfinityBPS
Loyal

Well, I Finaly Decided To Join And Stop Prowling.

Post by InfinityBPS »

Well, someone gave me a link to this site when I told them how I had to quit smoking weed cause my parents were starting to suspect and were threatening me. And I was reading the forums for a while now and I figured hey, I have a crapload of problems, heck, why not just join. So ya, here I am. My name is Lee and I'm from San Jose, California, I'm a 16 year old male. Hmm let me describe myself. 5'7 290 lbs(I just lost 15 pounds) So ya, my self esteem is like from a scale from 1-10 like a -6 so ya. Not very good. I have never had a girlfriend. My parents are both extremely close minded people with mental problems. And I'm afraid I probably inherited some of the mental problems unfortunately. Hmm And as for my social life, I finaly started to almost have one, I've recenlty started hanging out with friends and such and going places, this is like the first year I've ever done that, but now my parents think my friends are a bad influence and want me to move schools. Hmmm, my family situation is kinda messed up, i have an older sister who I haven't spoken to in like 10 years, shes like 30 something now. And we haven't heard from her scince then, we don't even know if she's alive. My dad isn't married to my mom, and my mom is disabled and my dad can't get a good job to support us so my mom can't get married to him because she won't get paid anymore. And I can't get a job to have a normal teenage life, becuase once again she won't get paid anymore. Hmm let me think if theres anything else I have to say... Well, I guess not realy, I've been clean off weed for like a week :huh: But not because I want to, because my dad threatened to kill me if he ever found out that I took any kind of drugs. So I'm at least cutting back alot. I don't want to risk getting caught. So ya, thats me, so I hope to be posting more now that I've joined.
shay14
Needs Another Hobby

Re: Well, I Finaly Decided To Join And Stop Prowling.

Post by shay14 »

:) Hey Lee. Welcome to teenhelp! Mah name is Becky. If you have any questions about anything on the site PM me.
Late night comes are you home?

No you're not.

You're out with urge to satisfy yourself it's your vicious plot.

Looking back I realize that it's my fault.

I'm not around so your love comes to a halt.

You have no remorse in you.

It's the only thing you know.

You destroy me every time you little cunt.

I never wanted this.

Gave myself to you to get paid back with lies.

Every time I trust you I lose in the end.

I feel disgust in myself.

I love how you can call me and pretend you're innocent,

While I'm out here trying to better myself.

You're a pig when it comes to my emotions.

You drown me in your wake because you have no devotion.

You have no remorse in you.

It's the only thing you know.

You destroy me every time you little cunt.

I never wanted this.

Gave myself to you to get paid back with lies.

Every time I trust you I lose in the end.
latinvoo4u
Loyal

Post by latinvoo4u »

hola Lee!!! welcome to TH and if u ever need to talk to anyone im herre ok.. just PM me anytime.. later
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

hey lee welcome to t.h.

if you ever want someone to talk to or if you need any help with anything you can pm me anytime at all :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]