Graduation

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
bbshotgun_03
Loyal

Graduation

Post by bbshotgun_03 »

Yes! Finally! The day I've been waiting for my entire life. Graduation! It's only a few weeks away. But I'm scared to death. I have 2 days of school left, and it literally makes my stomach turn. I'm afraid to go out into the "real world". What if I don't make it? What if society rejects me, and I have to come back to Mommy? I'm so scared. School is the only thing I've ever known. I'm so excited to finally be done and over with school. But yet I'm scared to death. I don't want to leave all my friends. I don't like the feeling of knowing I don't have to get up at 5:00 AM and know that I have to be at school 2 hours later. I don't like the feeling of knowing that I don't have to have a project done within 2 weeks. But on the other hand, I love the feeling of knowing that I DON'T have to wake up at a certain time. And that I DON'T have a project due and have a deadline. Is this graduation jitters or what? I dunno. I am rambling. And I probably don't make sense. I just needed to get it off my chest.

Thanks for listening!
<span style='font-family:Optima'It's all fun -n- games til someone losses an eye!" -James Hetfield, Metallica

~Brandy
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Graduation

Post by iHEAVENn »

ah congrats on graduation :) im sure youll do just fine in the real world
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
bbshotgun_03
Loyal

Post by bbshotgun_03 »

Well, thank you. I hope I will too. But I can't help but feel I will fail in the real world, and will have to come back to my Mommy. But, I'm gonna try my best!
<span style='font-family:Optima'It's all fun -n- games til someone losses an eye!" -James Hetfield, Metallica

~Brandy
bbshotgun_03
Loyal

Post by bbshotgun_03 »

Ok, well, this is my last day of school. EVER! And I didn't realize how hard it would be. I guess I just didn't realize that this would be the last time I would see all my friends for a very, VERY long time. It sucks. I've cried twice already, and I've been at school for 3 hours. It's so terrible. I want to go back to being a freshman...please? I know, I'm whining and complaining, but I can't help it. It's terrible!

~Brandy
Theebee
Loyal

Post by Theebee »

i'm graduating this year too (actually i read your profile to make sure you were only old enough to be graduating highschool like me and not college, anyway you were born just 2 days after me which i though was super, but i'm nuts and that really doesn't matter, so yeah). i know how scary it is for you, but luckily i have until the end of june before it all ends.

are you going to college or university next year? i am, and i'm terrified and supremely excited! anyway, this is gonna be amazing. finally we won't be just a "highschool kid". we get to start our real lives and figure ourselves out. it is rare that society rejects anyone fully, and i'm sure you're going to make it on your own. i'm scared too, but it's a good scared! it's going to be great!
The Laws of God, the laws of man,

He may keep that will and can;

Not I: let God and man decree

Laws for themselves and not for me;

And if my ways are not as theirs

Let them mind their own affairs.

Their deeds I judge and much condemn

Yet when did I make laws for them?

Please yourselves, say I, and they

Need only look the other way.

But no, they will not; they must still

Wrest their neighbour to their will.