Homeschooling

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
mistical16
Loyal

Homeschooling

Post by mistical16 »

hi

im almost 17 and im currently homeschooling and love it.this is my last week until im out for summer and have alot to finish up cuz my little brother has been sick and i have been worried about him.so anyways im very stressed out at the moment and i was worndering does anybody have any tips on what to do when they get stressed with school work especially? ....thanks
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Re: Homeschooling

Post by Hara-Kiri »

You can listen to your favourite music during all day... and just close your eyes and dont think..

It works for me...

:D
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

ooo i drink soda and eat candy lol

when you get stressed just take a break and go sit some where quiet
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
LovelyFool
Loyal

Post by LovelyFool »

Hey-I used to be homeschooled...when ya get stressed either go outside or sit somewhere quiet or lay on the floor and listen to music..I like to sit in my bathroom-yea im weird but it works! Good luck!

Courtney
<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE </td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'?"I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiled even when her heart was broken. The one who would brighten your day, even if she couldn't brighten her own."?</td</tr</table<span class='signature'
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

just calm down. sort throught ur things. take one thing one subject at a time. dont look at it all at once.
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

exactly what chuchi said. just do one thing at a time and don't think about everything at once. just one thing and it won't seem so overwhelming.

i'm not homeschooled either but when i'm stressed i take a break, get something to eat and some soda and watch tv or play video games especially one where u kill people. works like a charm. lol for some reason killing people in video games is very relaxing. :P
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance