Book-fahrenhiet 451

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
faith
Veteran

Book-fahrenhiet 451

Post by faith »

has any one read the book farhenheit 451. im in 10th gr and were reading it and were aleeady 1/2 way done and i havent even touched the book! pls hlp!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
FryGuy
Veteran

Re: Book-fahrenhiet 451

Post by FryGuy »

What do you need help with? Personally I would suggest taking one night to read, catch up with everyone. It's actually a pretty good book.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin
XeverywhereX
Loyal

Post by XeverywhereX »

i read the book but i sugest going to sparknotes.com and search for the mane of the book,it helped me!
<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE </td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'?DoNt Be AfAiD tO gO jUmP iN tHe OcEaN wItH yOuR cLoThS oN.?</td</tr</table

And i love chris/./././.oppz did i say that? OK well I LOVE CHRIS FOREVER AND ALWAYZ,dont worry one day ull learn to love me :D.
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

PM four or Emily, they were going on about it another forum. :)
nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

i think all u can do is either read it and catch up or get the Cliff Notes for it.
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Originally posted by Emily+May 22 2003, 04:52 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Emily @ May 22 2003, 04:52 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-fruitloop@May 21 2003, 09:49 PM

PM four or Emily, they were going on about it another forum.? :)

Man, you are observant.

Awesome book. I read it twice, once in 6th grade and then once as a freshman. I never understood it until now as a sophomore.

What about it do you need help with?

It's pretty much about censorship and what will happen if we let the goverment control and we're just in it for the "fun" of things.[/b][/quote]

It's what happens when you have no life ;)

I should read that book, it sounds interesting!! :)