Help On A Report

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Mau-Mau
Loyal

Help On A Report

Post by Mau-Mau »

i am doing a topic on suicide at school and I want to know hwta evryone has to say abou it. What is the main reason for doing it. If YOU have ever thought about it... and anything that has to do with it! I would appreciate it very much for all your help!!!! thanx again and i hope lots of people reply.
Maur
Sky
Veteran

Re: Help On A Report

Post by Sky »

I can help you on this one... feel free to PM me if you need a certian disscussion on suicide (or topic)
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

PM me too if you need help.
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

go to google and type in yellow ribbon its an awsome teen suicide prevention site!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
aesgoddess13
Loyal

Post by aesgoddess13 »

yeah i've thought about doing it. i even planned out how id do it. the reason for me was that everything was going wrong and nothing made me happy. it had been going on for about 2 years, and finally it got to the point where i didn't want to live any more. so i got the knife and filled to bath with water and was just about to go for it and the phone rang. i had a feeling that i needed to answer it, so i did and it was my best friend who i hadn't seen in like 1 1/2 years. he called just to talk to me b/c he missed me. i couldn't do anything after that. i knew SOMEONE cared. that's all i needed. is one person who cared!
In the end, nothing else matters...except lust.

I am beautiful...or so I'm told!
heatherleigh13
Loyal

Post by heatherleigh13 »

I've attempted suicide many, many, many times. I have a really severe case of depression and that's why I attempted it. One moment I am such a happy person, but the next minute, I want to die. A lot of people think of suicide because they think it's the "easy" way out of their problems when it isn't. A lot of times they think that no one loves them. Sometimes it's that they are having a rough time in their lives. There are MANY different reasons people think, or attempt, suicide. I'm happy to say I am no longer suicidal! :) PM me if you have anymore questions. I was suicidal for about 5 years... and I'm only 15 now.
?~?Heather?~?
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

Feel free to PM me...
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
alty411
Loyal

Post by alty411 »

I know alot on this subject. I've been through it. I'm not trying to brag, though. Just offering my knowledge. PM me if you need anything.
Trust me, I know my shit.

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. - P. J. O'Rourke

Random thoughts...