P.e. Homework Stinkz

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
iHEAVENn
Veteran

P.e. Homework Stinkz

Post by iHEAVENn »

:wacko: :wacko: eeeeeeeep i just spent 6 hours and 35 minutes on pe homework! :wacko: now its 3 30 am and still no sleep ahhhhhh how long do u guyz spend on homework? just wondering i think i need some time to my self lol to much junk floating around in my head :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: n e one else feel like this? lol
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Re: P.e. Homework Stinkz

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

i would feel like that if i DID my homework! yeah i know what you mean though...they just keep piling it on and on.......even though we have EXAMS too! teachers = evil!!!! i only get around 3 hours of homework a night ( i know from when i occasionally do it) if i were you...i'd just pick the most important homework and do that! cause YOU NEED MORE SLEEP! i did the whole "get 3 hours of sleep a night" thing and man....it just made things worse. SLEEEEEEEEEEEP MORE and screw your teachers..... (not in THAT way)
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

lol that would work but since im in independent study i have to complete all of the work that the teach gives me grrrrrrrrrrrr evil teachers

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
WalmRtJunkie
Loyal

Post by WalmRtJunkie »

I know exactly how you feel. I'm up doing homework all night too. I'm lucky if I get to go to bed by 2:00am, and if I do then I get down on my knees and praise God. Ha ha, anyways... teachers these days give us way too much homework. They all say stuff like, "Stop complaining. It'll only take you an hour!" Ok, first of all it does NOT take only an hour. Second, we have about eight classes! So even if it did only take an hour, that's eight hours of homework!
I forgot to pay the electricity bill on my mind... therefore, my thoughts are dark.

Image,

Krystena
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

haha exactly what baka^2 said lol

heres why i have pe hw...

i was running one day in junior high, and my knees started to hurt really bad, that continued for about a couple months until my parents decided to take me to the doctors, where i soon found out that i have this one weird bone thingy ma bob, i cant remember the name, but im not aloud to run or do any other kind of pe that involves usine my knees bummer for me huh? so the only type of physicall activity i get is walking lol :) the rest i have to like write a bunch of stuff it sux oh well lol

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Dino
Loyal

Post by Dino »

Originally posted by WalmRtJunkie@Feb 5 2003, 09:11 AM

They all say stuff like, "Stop complaining. It'll only take you an hour!" Ok, first of all it does NOT take only an hour. Second, we have about eight classes! So even if it did only take an hour, that's eight hours of homework!
EXACTLY!!!!
"Nothing happened to a man that he is not formed by nature to bear"
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

Now that I'm in 11th. I'm supposed to spend atleast 2 hours a night studying....nooooooo. Need to break this net addiction.
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky »

I hardly ever get pe home work but I do have home work in other classes it takes me about 4 freaken hours 2 finish it all.... <_<

teachers...........uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggggggggggg
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened