Pay Rise..

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Pay Rise..

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

Okay I've been working this job since September last year, and when I turn 16 I am supposed to get a pay rise, and my birthday is next Wednesday (4th June).

But I reeeeally don't get along with my manager, she has an issue with me for some reason. So I don't know how to go about getting the rise?

I don't know if she'll just give it to me without me having to mention it, knowing her though she won't. :rolleyes:

How would I approach her about it, I don't want to sound rude & give her another chip on her shoulder about me..
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
unoshawty
Veteran

Re: Pay Rise..

Post by unoshawty »

just go up and tell the manager/boss casually that you heard that you get a pay raise and extra benefiets every birthday you get and go from there. luckly i dont have that problem - my boss is exactly like a second mother to me.
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Re: Pay Rise..

Post by Hara-Kiri »

Just go there and explain the situation as calmly as you can. Act all nice to her and stuff... or whatever. Good luck.

*Tak*
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.