Is It Just My School?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
faith
Veteran

Is It Just My School?

Post by faith »

ok i hear all these things about diff highschools that have bullies. my school doesnt have any bullies. no one beats anyone up. no one taunts ppl. everyone is accepting of others differences. there arent clicks. and if someones not a freinds w/ u still say hi to them in the hall. my schoiol is the kinda school where if u go into the b-room and someone is crying u ask them if there ok and if they need a hug even if u dont know the person.and my school is public its not private. my school has about 3 thousand kids 9-12th gr. is it just my school? am i super lucky?
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
LonelyAsYou
Loyal

Re: Is It Just My School?

Post by LonelyAsYou »

You are very lucky. I wish i went to your school. or my school was like that. :'(
And all the roads we have to walk along are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

There are many things that I would

Like to say to you

I don't know how

Because maybe

You're gonna be the one who saves me?

And after all

You're my wonderwall
[/b]
Minx
Loyal

Post by Minx »

at my school a fight can happen just about anywhere...theres taunting and teasing and stuff...like a fight can break out in the cafiteria,hall, bus stops, class rooms...anywhere...its horrible
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it
clovers88
Loyal

Post by clovers88 »

At my school we have clicks and fights but it's ussualy not between diff. clicks. i mean most people are pretty nice to one another you talk to people in diff. clicks and stuff, but every now and then there are fights (usually about someones g/f or b/f) but we have a ok school.
why live when there is nothing to live for

why love when no one will love you

why need when you will get nothing

why be when you can't be seen
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

yeah, for the most part, my school really isnt like that at all.. people don't make fun of others and if people get in fights, its between certain people in certain groups..
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

Originally posted by Minx@May 28 2003, 04:34 PM

at my school a fight can happen just about anywhere...theres taunting and teasing and stuff...like a fight can break out in the cafiteria,hall, bus stops, class rooms...anywhere...its horrible

sounds like my schools, kids go mad if they get a b on a test.

theres trash can throwing, durg dealing, stabbings, lots of crazy crap every day. thank god i only go there once a week

ack and ppl say schools are safe!!
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

wow letting go, i cant beleive ur school! i would be scared to go
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

I went to an all girls catholic high school, so ud expect nice young ladies, but NOOOOOOOOOOO. there was always fights and soooo much bitching.

but my college is perfect! everyones so much more mature and happy. iv not seen any fights, no-ones victimised, all groups smile and say hi, you hold doors open 4 each other. i guess that the sort of people who CHOOSE to continue their education voluntarily enter it with a positive attitude, and cant b bothered to waste their time fighting.
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

thats why i cant wait to go to college. only 2 more yrs to go! plus u get to be indepenant w/ no rents up ur ass!! :woot:

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

ur right. there are kids that sit in the corner and feel lonely. there fore we go and approch them. sit w. them at lunch ect. ur right there are preppy ppl. and popular ppl. but there also what ppl would lable ad geeks ect. the popular ppl reach out to them.

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

School basically sucks.
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

wow!!! You are SO LUCKY!!! Really!!! In my school nobody beats anyone either, everybody smiles at you, but their smiles are so hypocritical...((( And nobody cares about the others.... if you cry, you cry alone...(((

So yes, your school must be a heaven!!!

Take care!!!
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Becoming Human
Loyal

Post by Becoming Human »

Theres some taunting and teasing at my HS, but otherwise its pretty clean. People make it a general policy to be nice towards each other...

but I hate that. You cant trust anyone whos being nice to you at my HS, because you know they cant openly come out and attack you. If they did something like that, they would be outcasts. So they find more subtle means of crushing your spirit and reputation. Gossip is still a big thing (even among men), and that is primarily the weapon of choice.

I guess you just have to watch your back no matter where you go.
"true intelligence is to know the extent of ones ignorance"

Hey-I'm Breathin

Hey-I'm Bleedin

Hey-I'm Scream'n Scum of the Earth, come on
SweetJenny
Dedicated

Post by SweetJenny »

u r very lucky other schools need to learn from this school and i think kids today will be less violent and have less anger towards one another. they will also grow up to be caring loving people
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

Originally posted by Nikki@Jun 7 2003, 01:07 PM

wow!!! You are SO LUCKY!!! Really!!! In my school nobody beats anyone either, everybody smiles at you, but their smiles are so hypocritical...((( And nobody cares about the others.... if you cry, you cry alone...(((

So yes, your school must be a heaven!!!

Take care!!!

You're probably going to the same school i was.
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
ironSTAR
Loyal

Post by ironSTAR »

at my school everyday theirs atleast one fight, ppl go crazy over the littlest things. aw well!
The Truth is you could slit my throat and with my one last gasping breath id apologize for bleeding on your shirt.

Your Words are Cancer in My Mouth

<X3

-Kara