Hate My School

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Daddys_Lil_Defect
Loyal

Hate My School

Post by Daddys_Lil_Defect »

My school is so over populated! They built it about 12 yrs ago, and only made it for 600 students. They wee so stupid about it, because instead of making extra classrooms, they made an auditorium for 700 ppl, 3 gyms that turn into an NBA sized basketball court. Like wtf do we need that for? Now, we have over 1,600 students at my school plus like 100+ teachers and we have 22 potables! We only have 6 minutes to go fom one class to another! like wtf r we supposed to do if our classes r on opposite ends of the school?

Like my 3rd period is in a portable nea the gym, and my 4th period is in a portable at the other side of the school..so i have to go all the way though the school, and the hallways r all full so i cant walk that fast, then i get to the doo and theres a line-up just to get out because ppl r tying to come in too! like holy shit! And right now, there making an extension..and ud think theyd get more classrooms...but instead theyre making a constuction area, dance studios (which i cant fight with, since im a dancer). but yeah...my skool is dirty too. one day, there was a banana on the floor in the hall, and ppl were steppin on it, and the 2 days later, it was still there! And our security guards r perverts! They seriously check out the girls...and theyre like old! One time, i bent over (which is a bad idea in a skirt) and i turned and he was staring at me! im like eww!!! But neways lol, i jus wanted to vent bout my dumbass school...and dont even get me started on my vice principals!!! But thats another story lol
The Brillo Pad of Agony
Veteran

Re: Hate My School

Post by The Brillo Pad of Agony »

Tell someone about the security guards. That's a bit foul.

And surely a banana skin left there for 2 days violates some sort of health and safety regulation. Hmm.
<span style=\'color:red\'~*=I AM WANT TO DIE=*~
frost
Loyal

Post by frost »

wow... that doesn't sound too good -_-;

my friend's school was in a similar situation as your school

their school board decided to build another school and split the school population

try bringing that alternative up to your student council and see if that can be done..

i mean, 22 portables? that's really absurd...
Trying to find my way out..

but the rain keeps getting in the way..
raved1sixty9

Post by raved1sixty9 »

my school is the same way its got over 2000 students and its fucking huge!! it cost to damn much for sucha crappy school too. but neways im always late to 3 out of my 5 classes because i dont have enough time. its really sucks but oh wel its not like i go to class half the time neways :D
EvErY tImE a Gl0WsTiCk bReAkS acAnDy KiD dIeS....
beyondyou64
Loyal

Post by beyondyou64 »

Our school is the same way. But unlike all of you, we just built a new high school. The only problem now is that one of our budgets didn't pass. So to have eough money for the school to open we had to cut some classes, and even some sports. We now have a program called Pay to Play. It's cool cuse you now have to pay to play a sport. (sracasim) But yea. To play foot ball for next year guess how much it's going to cost? Try 430 dollars. So if you ever have a budget that needs to get passed for school funding, make sure your parents vote yes on it. Make sure this doesn't happen to your school like it did to ours.
My nick name is Oscar, Oscar the Grouch!!!

Don't hate me because I'm different. Hate yourself for not accepting me.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because your all the same.

If you don't like me thats your problem!

Unseen They Suffer

Unheard They Cry

In Agony They Linger

In Loneliness They Die! Stand up for the animals. Help fight for their right!!
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

haha well i think we all have our gripes about our schools. i know i sure do! my jr. high was awesome and when i came to high school i was like "WHAT THE?!"... where do you live?
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

haha...i go to a school w/ 392 ppl and the pop. goes down ever year!! so i really have no clue wat portables are so...sry...my school has like 32 class rooms w/ 20-30 ppl in each for a class...we have 3 min. to get from class to class...but i am never or rarly late...haha....the only time i am late is goin from one end to my locker and back to the end i came from...but my math teacher doesn't care...my school is shaped kinda like a weird U...hah...well not exactly...its hard to explain...i guess its kinda like an K except take on the the lower diaganol lines off...hehe...well just go to the board and tell then that it is too much...i am sure they will listen!
nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

Originally posted by beyondyou64@Jun 1 2003, 09:18 PM

Our school is the same way. But unlike all of you, we just built a new high school. The only problem now is that one of our budgets didn't pass. So to have eough money for the school to open we had to cut some classes, and even some sports. We now have a program called Pay to Play. It's cool cuse you now have to pay to play a sport. (sracasim) But yea. To play foot ball for next year guess how much it's going to cost? Try 430 dollars. So if you ever have a budget that needs to get passed for school funding, make sure your parents vote yes on it. Make sure this doesn't happen to your school like it did to ours.

thats almost exactly whats happening in my district. they're doing all this construction but they don't have enough money to do it. :rolleyes: but to play a sport you only have to pay $100 for a high school sport and $50 for a middle school sport. oh well at least the schools are a little better than what they were.
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance