My Life Is Over!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
falling
Loyal

My Life Is Over!

Post by falling »

i h8 this..im obsessed wiv this teacher right..shes young, pretty..but female..neway i told her on the 4th november, and she lost my trust by telling my year head!..since then shes hardly spoken 2 me, i need her. shes my life..(except 4 xtina)..i really cant do this wivout her..

yet shes gone and now i cry bout it basically evry night..

so last year on the 4th november my life ended mentally..

this year on the 4th november its gonna end literally
i know what i feel, but i'm afraid to show it, inside, so real, no one else could know it, the whole truth and no lies, cutting deeper i can hear my soul cry, come on testify.
ShowMeTheMoney!
Loyal

Re: My Life Is Over!

Post by ShowMeTheMoney! »

mhm...is there any way to contact her?

where's she now?
' In my dreams I was drowning my sorrows

but my sorrows they learned to swim '

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain... Time to die."
falling
Loyal

Post by falling »

shes not gone as in i dont still c her..just shjes basically gone from me..that part of my life is gone..and that was the only good part..
i know what i feel, but i'm afraid to show it, inside, so real, no one else could know it, the whole truth and no lies, cutting deeper i can hear my soul cry, come on testify.
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

I have the exact same problem as you

Except I have two weeks- Three at most, until it's all gone

PM me to talk more if you want. Let me just say I know exactly how you feel, and hope I can help you
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace