Everyone Belives The One Who Causes More Trouble

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
TimeMachine9906
Loyal

Everyone Belives The One Who Causes More Trouble

Post by TimeMachine9906 » Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:07 pm

Every year this thing who i guess is a female has been bothering me, her and her shit faced brother. See, I am a frosh in high school. And it sucks, my first year of high school and two pricks are bothering me AGAIN. But for some reason its not that, that is bothering me, its the fact that ALL the teachers and guidence counclers belive them, they can say I killed someone and those idiots would belive them. I am very protective of my reputation and that Is that I have never gotten in trouble once, and I am proud of that. But those kids are making me sound like Im the bad guy! And if Im such a bad guy how come I was the one hung up on a fence beaten till i bled?! I get sooo intimidated by them and its ridiculous. I mean, theyre mother sells crack! Yet they get the cool clothing (well the guy does, the girl wears same crap everyday) they get new cars. And Im stuck with an honest life. I just dont know what to do, I pride myself with my reputation and the WRONG people are beliving those two. I only have 2 teachers that belive me and back me up. All the others are in love with those two I swear. They act in school they act perfect until in the hallways. And really if no one else gets the hint of them acting, then Im going to fight fire with fire. Oh yeah to top it off I have a talent for lying but I dont useit, I keep it for a talent and really its a talent few possess. They use that against me and its pissing me off. I hardly have any supporters. And I like to think my day will come. But really, I dont think its coming.
So Let's Find A Bar

So Dark We Forget Who We Are

And All The Scars From The

Nevers And Maybes Die

CelicaGurl2004
Loyal

Re: Everyone Belives The One Who Causes More Trouble

Post by CelicaGurl2004 » Mon Jun 09, 2003 12:40 am

It is known to alot of people in high school that the fresman get picked on because it is an underclassmen thing it will never go away and I doubt your the only one getting picked on. I have been picked on for the longest time. Ignore them the more you give into the I talk back cause I can back my shit up with my mouth that doesn't get you anywhere. If they are physically assulting you screw the damn school go to the police schools do jack crap for things like that. The police wont tolorate it and you shouldn't either. Who cares what they wear wow they have nice clothes because their mom sells crack thats something to be pround of. I wear nice clothes but thats because my parents work for the money. Don't get caught up in high school drama it's stupid immature and by the time they realize that they need to grow up someone else will be picking on them. But anywho go to the police its your best bet.
I love my Celica!!!