What A Bunch Of Bull!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Cindy
Veteran

What A Bunch Of Bull!

Post by Cindy »

OK, well i gradurated on Friday night, and i was supose to go in on monday (today) to get my diploma (they hold it untill after the graduration to make sure there isn't any funny bussness)... Well i went in today, to get the paper i've been working for for 13 years of my life, and guess what? THEY DIDN'T RECIVE MY DIPLOMA! I got my small copy card of it, but my true diploma, the school didn't recive!! :( Stupid printing company.... its their fault... they screwed it up... :( sooo annoying!
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Gambit006
Loyal

Re: What A Bunch Of Bull!

Post by Gambit006 »

thats horrible....id be really mad too. oh well, just another reason for u to hate high school! lol. sorry tho, hope they get ur diploma, or do something atleast
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
Eleri
Loyal

Post by Eleri »

I know how it feels!! I was supposed to get a certificate for being on the merit list last year. They didn't even remember 'til half way through the assembly...they sent the certificate in the post over the summer hols... It's awful when schools make that kind of stupid mess up. i feel sorry for you!
---Yesterday is history - tomorrow is a mystery...today is a gift - that's why they call it the present---

---Boys and sticks. It's pathetic ---

---Power and Chaos...it's the ONLY way---

---I'm a big girl!---

---What was it this time, pink elephants? A little rabbit with a waistcoat and a watch...?---
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

Thats awful! :( When will you receive it? Or will you actually end up receive it? :blink:

Schools are supposed to set an example - good one at that.

I remember when I went for my work experience, the teachers was supposed to visit us to see if everything was okay. Well they made an appointment and didn't even turn up.

Stupid schools. :(

I'm sorry and I hope it comes through soon...why isn't it there anyway? Have they lost it or something? :blink:
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams

I love you...
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

i have no clue when i'll get if, if i don't have it in a month, i'll go down there and bitch them out....

They didn't give me a reason, they just said that they didn't recive it. My father who is a printer, said it looks like they printing company screwed up its printing.... :( I got everything elce just not my diploma..... :( :( :(
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

I'd bitch them out now if I was you. Haha I mean what you got to lose? Youre not in school anymore :lol:

If you don't get it I'd seriously complain!

But I'm sure it will come...just give it time. ;)
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams

I love you...
AsHsAd
Loyal

Post by AsHsAd »

That Sux but hopefully u'll get it soon maybe? but ya if u dont go down and raise sum hell! lol
~*~ WiShEd 2 Be AsH~*~
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

raise hell? HA! after I'm done, Hell will look like heaven to them!

faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

ur right that sucks. but look at it this way. the big diploma doesnt really matter ifs for ur own congradualtions little thing form the school. just know that u really passed u got the thing that hatters and thats awsome!!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Still i'm having an graduration party on saturday, and i can't even show my diploma off :(

sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

thats not cool! hopefully they'll get it to you soon
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

that would totally suck!! so when are you supoosed to get it?? omg! i would be so pissed cuz ppl wouldn;'t believe you!! haha...mabey you failed...j/k...

well hope ye get it soon!!
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

Make one of the computer and show it to everyone!!

It might be funny to see if anyone notices.

HAHA.. Put weird stuff like school for clowns or something.

Man, I have no life.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Originally posted by Emily@Jun 4 2003, 04:54 AM

Make one of the computer and show it to everyone!!

It might be funny to see if anyone notices.

HAHA.. Put weird stuff like school for clowns or something.

Man, I have no life.
Lol! That's the kinda thing I'd do...yea cindy, be a hell raiser!! :woot: But you'll have it soon, so enjoy the party :)
I wish I were a spy.
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Well... I got a nice little phone call today, from my secertary at school. SHe was kind enough to tell me that my diploma didn't come in. They sent me ANOTHER diploma cover! GRRRR! Now i must wait till Aug. 11th before i can recive my diploma!

Becoming Human
Loyal

Post by Becoming Human »

This reminds me of that Lifeguard certification class I took during Spring break. I still dont have the certification slip, and I missed out on all the jobs I could have had.

But, I know how you feel.
"true intelligence is to know the extent of ones ignorance"

Hey-I'm Breathin

Hey-I'm Bleedin

Hey-I'm Scream'n Scum of the Earth, come on
darkdragonqueen
Loyal

Post by darkdragonqueen »

I agree with the computer one...you could turn this whole thing around and make it an advantage to you...have fun with it...it's not the end of the world! :D
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

Cindy, that is really shitty. But, it is just a piece of paper. I never thought my diploma was that special. It sounds like a big deal to you. Hope you get it soon! I would like to know how some moron can forget to get a diploma for every graduating student though.

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.