Me!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
SugarMagnolia
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Me!

Post by SugarMagnolia »

Hey man! so yeah...i'm new here...i don't really know what to say...umm..hi! my name is Jayla. I heard about teen help through a bunch of different people. I decided to come here because I am feeling really depressed right now. I'm on an anti-depressant called lexapro...i used to cut myself, but i stopped....i've had problems with eating...more like not eating in the past. my parents piss the fuck out of me and my boyfriend and i broke up about a month ago and he's still pissing me off. i guess throughout my years its proven hard to trust people so i guess i've held a lot of feelings inside. I thought this would be a nice place to come to to trust people. Well, if you want to talk to me, you can send me a private message or you can email me at StrawberryFieldsForeverrr@hotmail.com! E-mail me if you need to talk...or if you just feel like getting to know another person :D here's a little bit about me and my likings...

I like most music...some of my favorite bands are: A grateful dead, pink floyd, simple plan, new found glory, bob dylan, ani defranco....lots more! i love music! i play guitar and drums! i also snowboard when there's snow and i rollerblade a lot too! so yeah...just email me and it'll be cool! Love always, J
Everybodys got their problems!

Everybody says the same thing to you!

It's just a matter of how you solve them

and knowing how to change the things you've been through!

I feel I've come to realize

how fast life can be compromised

stand back, you'll see what's going on

I can't believe this happened to you!
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Me!

Post by iHEAVENn »

hey jayla im amy, if you ever need anything you can pm me anytime at all, welcome to t.h. :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

Hey there.

Welcome feel free to pm me anytime. Enjoy your time here.

Take care.
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

HeY Jayla! I like your name its very original :) Welcome Welcome!! lol if you ever wanna talk u can pm me.. im always up to talk to ppl!
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**