W

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
tinydancer15
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: W

Post by tinydancer15 »

I know how much you really want to get back at them. Revenge may sound cool now but if your the kind of person you sound like your not gonna feel any better after getting revenge. (Well maybe a little but is short lived) Be the better person that all I can really say that makes the "bullies" more POed than revenge does (I know this from experience) because "bullies" are really only doing stuff like that to compensate for there own low-self esteem even though it doesnt seem like it. By acting like a better and bigger person its more hurtful to the "bullies" than you can imagine. Just keep hanging on there cause remember its people like you that will grow up to be something and people like them that wont.

Kate

If you wanna talk some more just e-mail I would be glad to

pinkcherryprincess@hotmail.com
dac_40

Post by dac_40 »

if you think you can't ignore them that's not true.. people like that just have either low self esteem or way too much time on their hands
blah~blah
Loyal

Post by blah~blah »

Why do people keep bringing up this topic? It is such an old topic!
Have you ever tried to step in my shoes?

Have you ever tried to balance on that beam?

And if you ever tried to step in my shoes

They'll never be quite as soft as they seem.

-incubus