Hey.. I Think I'm Being Stalked

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Melissa82686
Dedicated

Hey.. I Think I'm Being Stalked

Post by Melissa82686 »

its kind of a long story, but i'll try and shorten it as much as i can..

theres this guy in my school named Alan and he wrote me a note in the begining of April saying he likes me and was planning things with me, and it freaked me out because i've never spoken to this kid before in my life, and he's planning things with me? anyway.. since then I noticed he hangs around outside of the classes i'm in, and he's always around in hall ways, and one day he asked what i thought about the note and i lied and said that i was seeing someone. But you see, in the note, he said that if I say no, hes not going to chase me or anything, he'll leave me alone a respect my decision. well now he's getting his friends to invite me to things because he's going and wants me to go too, but he's afraid to ask me, and he talks to his friends about me when i'm around, and his friends are trying to get him to talk to me, so apparently hes planning on talking to me again and he's again planning things out, and its really freaking me out because he's not leaving me alone like he said, hes always near me in school, and he just wont go away, and i dont know what to do :'(

i know it sounds kind of pathetic, but thats never happened to me before and im so lost lol i never had anything like this happen to me, ever! so if it sounds pathetic, thats why.
~*~Melissa~*~

When you live in a cookie cutter world, being different is a sin.

So you don't stand out...

But you don't fit in...

...weird

- Hanson -
ShawnRisk
Loyal

Re: Hey.. I Think I'm Being Stalked

Post by ShawnRisk »

I think you should just sit down and tell to him.. You just have to understand that he really really likes you... Just talking to him will help everything for you, and he will really not get over you but talking to him helps.. How do you know you don't like him if you have never talked to him? There are times when we think that people are really weird and not our type, but they are and can be fun..
"Why do we fight in this world so much?"

Blog: http://shawnrisk.blogspot.com

Email: shawn dot khan dot gmail dot com
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

ive been stalked and i got so scared i called an abuse hotline and even got pepper spray. look, even if it's not that big of a deal right now, i think you need to prepare for the worst while hoping for the best. you never know what can come out of an innocent crush, especially if he's acting like this when you've never even officially met. i think you should confront him either in person or in a letter telling him you're seeing someone and you're not interested in him and it makes you uncomfortable that he keeps pursuing you because nothing is going to happen between you two. dont be afraid to be blunt. if he is obsessing over you he needs someone to put him in his place and that someone is you. also, it might not be a bad idea to talk to your mom, dad, or another adult you trust about it. good luck
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."