New Guy

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
MazMan

New Guy

Post by MazMan » Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:02 am

Hi everybody,

I already made a post on the boards, but I forgot to do this and figured I would since I couldn't sleep.

I'm a 19 year old college student majoring in history with a minor in (undecided). Computers, reading, hiking, camping, fishing, being outdoors in general are my hobbies. I'm actually pretty good with computers, I program 4 languages which causes a lot of people to wonder why I chose history as a major. To be well rounded. ;)

I love discussing religion, philosophy, current events and just chatting. So if any people out there want to chat PM me and I'll hand out my AOL screen name (or msn, yahoo, whatever. they're all out there somewhere).

A warning though, I'm a pretty big dork, nerd, whatever you want to call it. So this invitation to chat only extends to those who aren't afraid of such people as myself.

Nikki
Veteran

Re: New Guy

Post by Nikki » Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:09 am

Hey!!! Welcome to TH!!! And nice to meet you :D

My name's Uliana, I'm 17 (and still in school)..))

Hope you'll like it here!!! PM me any time you like!!!

Take care!!! :D
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...

Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Re: New Guy

Post by Hara-Kiri » Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:07 am

(Insert here everything Uliana said)
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.