Am I Helpful?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Gambit006
Loyal

Am I Helpful?

Post by Gambit006 »

ive been on this site for quite awhile, but i dont really know anybody all that well, and im not sure if im actually any help to anybody. id hope that i am tho. i guess im just a little depressed tonite :(
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Am I Helpful?

Post by iHEAVENn »

Awww gambit your very very VERY helpful hun!!

dont ever think your not :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Ya, you're v helpful :)
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

You are very helpful in Teen Pregnacy... I barely even have to post, because you always say the right information before i can hahah
There's always someone cooler than you
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

of course you're helpful, i've seen your little baby face around all the time :D
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

Yep!! I see your lots of your posts around.

I'm sure the help a lot, since you've helped me without being your posts even directed to me.

So, be proud of yourself!! :D
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
Gambit006
Loyal

Post by Gambit006 »

aww thanks everyone. i wuv you all! and im glad i can be of some help atleast, cause this site helps me alot too.
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

don't worry, i always feel like i am a nusence...like i am not helpful...i have only been here for like a month and thats the way i feel...i have typed like 200 posts but deleted most of them becuase i don't think they would have helped...well latah!

see and this didn't help...ohh gezz....
Gambit006
Loyal

Post by Gambit006 »

yea thanks jeffal...i know how ya feel. but dont worry you are helpful! your post helped me atleast ;)

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

Erm... are you looking for compliments? Do you expect that someone is going to come here and say "hey, you don't help at all, you might as well leave."???

I've seen a few of your posts and who you help may remain unknown to you for the rest of your life. This is online, unless someone emails you back and says what a help you've been, you're not likely to know. Just offer the best advice you can and you'll be just like the rest of us helpers.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
Gambit006
Loyal

Post by Gambit006 »

Originally posted by PurplePoemPuppet@Jun 15 2003, 05:05 AM

Erm... are you looking for compliments? Do you expect that someone is going to come here and say "hey, you don't help at all, you might as well leave."???

I've seen a few of your posts and who you help may remain unknown to you for the rest of your life. This is online, unless someone emails you back and says what a help you've been, you're not likely to know. Just offer the best advice you can and you'll be just like the rest of us helpers.

when i wrote this post i was just a little depressed (as i stated)...so i guess i just wanted to know if i was helping at all on this site. ive come across a few other people that asked this question as well and i always answer them truthfully....and i pretty much always answer yes, becuase most everyone on here is very helpful. thank you to everyone who posted here and helped cheer me up.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary