Goodbye

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Dave875d
Loyal

Goodbye

Post by Dave875d »

Goodbye everyone. I'm leaving teenhelp and I don't plan on returning. I wish you all luck in life and I hope that all the other people here can help you with your problems. Goodbye.
"It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."

James Thurber

"Little things affect little minds."

Disraeli, The Two Nations [1845]

"Those who are willing to trade their liberty for security deserve neither."

--Benjamin Franklin
archers_angel
Veteran

Re: Goodbye

Post by archers_angel »

what?! that seems really random!

do you have a GOOD reason (personal problems etc) cos uvf helped alot of people, and, trust me, no-one wants to let you go without a fight!!!!!!

if you have a good reason, then fine, we wont pry, but we just need to be re-assured your not leaving us for no reason! :'(
crazy4SEX24/7
Loyal

Post by crazy4SEX24/7 »

aww dont go.you were the first person to acknowledge me and you showed me that i have to watch what i say!i have learned a lot from you.dont go now.we were just about to become friends.
I Love Sam--'--,--<span style=\'color:red\'@ <3<3<3
Dave875d
Loyal

Post by Dave875d »

Awww.... now I'm considering not going. I knew I shouldn't have come back.... oh shucks. It's sad to say goodbye to such cool people.. it's too bad my life is too busy. I know I won't forget this site. It saved my life a couple of years ago... If y'all want.. you can come to http://www.teenmentors.org..... that's the only site I'll be going to regularly now..... only for a few friends there.... and...... if you beg enough, I'll probly come back here too!!!!!! :D
"It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."

James Thurber

"Little things affect little minds."

Disraeli, The Two Nations [1845]

"Those who are willing to trade their liberty for security deserve neither."

--Benjamin Franklin
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

I already made a nice post for you in chit-chat, but duuuude don't leeeeave me here aloooooone :'( :'(. Lol. J/k. I'm just not as attached to Teenmentors as I am to TH yet, and I hopefully won't be, b/c this place is damn addictive. Rawr. You know you're not leaving :P. <3
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

Haha, Don, apparently we're supposed to PM and IM Dave repeatedly "begging" him to come back and he'll come back. Dave, you better be glad you're worth it, you attention whore. :hug: <3
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

Dave! come back! you know your not gonna leave us, we love you too much...........:cries:
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

Okay, you all beg him to stay.

I'll just see here and wait him to come back. Cause you know, you cant just leave this place of all a sudden, you'll be back, because this is addictive... and everyone loves you, so you are going to come back.... That is an order!! :furious:

:D
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.