This One Kid

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
noxor
Hooked On HelpingTeens

This One Kid

Post by noxor »

ok, i couldn't think of a better title... every post here is about bullies, which may be the most specific thing ever, so i figured this title would be fine...

anyway, this is just something that happened... this kid named andy always picked on me in school, in middle school. in 6th grade he took a bookmark out of my book -- the bookmark was teenage mutant ninja turtles... he passed that thing around the bus... the kid always sat next to me on that bus. i always wished he would die. then he did, a little while later. i don't feel guilty at all, but hmm...
punk13
Loyal

Re: This One Kid

Post by punk13 »

I hate to say this but some people get what they deserve. And maybe he deserved it. What goes around comes around.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

I do not know why people do things like that....

but yeah- you get what comes to you...
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

That's horrible. Yes, people should get what they deserve, but what you're saying he did doesn't warrent death.

You didn't do anything to make him die, or anything like that, so don't feel guilty about it, but to the people who are saying he deserved it... that's sick.

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
TheLastKiss
Loyal

Post by TheLastKiss »

i would wish upon a star

but that star it doesn't shine
SwEetGiRL

Post by SwEetGiRL »

well let me just say something, from wat u said that doesnt make andy a bully, OMG HE TOOK YOUR BOOKMARK SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS!!! it isnt a big deal it was just a bookmark. you shouldnt say that he deserved to die because he didnt, nobody does & how can u not feel guilty? if you dont feel guilty you should at least feel bad, if you dont then that just makes u a horrible & selfish person.
DRMaMiDeQuEeNz01

Post by DRMaMiDeQuEeNz01 »

Dayumz im tellin you.... you people make a big deal out of nothing itz tru what sweetg1rl said....stop being such a puzzy n stand up 4 urself da only reason y he took ur bookmark away *wow big fvcking deal u gonna kill urself ova that sh!t?*... n thatz messed up no1 should deserve to die u sum kinda freak or sum sh!t?... stand up 4 urself pplz like you get on mah nerves complains about stupid things stop complainin n do something about it damn son......... im outz **UnOz**
blah~blah
Loyal

Post by blah~blah »

KARMA!!!! seriously tho a kid who took your frickin bookmark doesn't deserve to die b/c of it.... jeesh
Have you ever tried to step in my shoes?

Have you ever tried to balance on that beam?

And if you ever tried to step in my shoes

They'll never be quite as soft as they seem.

-incubus
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

How did he die? :huh:

but yea anyways, atleast thats over, but I don't think a little teasing made him 'deserve' to die, maybe if he murdered someone or raped them, yea he would deserve it
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Originally posted by Jaegermeister@Jun 17 2003, 09:27 AM

That's horrible.? Yes, people should get what they deserve, but what you're saying he did doesn't warrent death.?

You didn't do anything to make him die, or anything like that, so don't feel guilty about it, but to the people who are saying he deserved it... that's sick.

TJ
THANK YOU! I NEEDED SOMEONE TO SAY THAT! Yes, he was mean, but that does NOT warrant death, totally, and COMPLETELY true! TJ, thank you! I am so grateful that SOMEONE had the SENSE to say that! Okay, anyway... the guilt factor is odd.... you shouldn't feel guilty about the death of a person you disliked, or at least, I don't think so.

EDIT: Oh, and I missed Abbi's post after that. As usual, she is correct.

EDIT AGAIN: Oh wow, a LOT of people said that. Thank god!
-Sam!
Zarah
Loyal

Post by Zarah »

*The greatest thing you`ll ever learn is just to love & be loved in return*
snsareformorons
Loyal

Post by snsareformorons »

no one deserves to die unless they have killed in return. thats what i think
Imagine:

To stand on top of the highest cliff.

To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.

To draw the final breath,

To make that little step,

To know, that for once a decision was made,

To feel one foot above the abyss,

To think for a split second you can float in the air

To feel losing balance,

To fall,

To feel the cold wind violently caress you,

To see the ground coming closer,

Then to doubt

To wish yourself back to the top of the peak

the one that you are pacing away from.

Only to perish, knowing you cannot turn back
fightforjay99
Loyal

Post by fightforjay99 »

i agree with snareformorons they should only die if they took anothers life or if they did something terribly wrong over and iover again
Bite ME im a tormented individual

whats one more fall when ur me whats one more skinned knee to bleed

Open your eyes and find urself. Before u decide where u belong decide if that is the only place u want to hide. A place to hide and to dry all the tears away
whats one more place flee