How Can They

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
punk13
Loyal

How Can They

Post by punk13 »

How can Bullies go to sleep at night knowing that they push people to the point to suicide? How can they justify their actions? I don't get it. Maybe they don't know how bad it hurts........yeah right!!!!!!!! But I made a promise to myself that if i every committed suicide then they would know why and who they were so that the thought of driving a person to suicide drives them to the point of insanity. Then maybe they would understand what effect they really had on me and everyone else they were teasing. Am I wrong for thinking that?
Becoming Human
Loyal

Re: How Can They

Post by Becoming Human »

Bullies need to pick on someone so that they can feel superior. Its kind of funny, the people at the top are the most worried about their reputation/image/popularity. THEY are the ones who worry the most if they fit in or not.

Its all about their insecurity. If they feel inadequete, dominating someone else is a way to prove that they aren't inadequete.

Its not justifiable. No one has the right to pick on anyone else. But bullies cant find a plausible alternative (or never think to do so).

Shooting everyone in the head is also not a justifiable action. But those people feel like there is no other alternative.

Eventually, you'll find a bad combination.
"true intelligence is to know the extent of ones ignorance"

Hey-I'm Breathin

Hey-I'm Bleedin

Hey-I'm Scream'n Scum of the Earth, come on