Um...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
blackredbarbie
Loyal

Um...

Post by blackredbarbie »

Well this really doesn't have to do with anything about "sex". This post will probably get moved...

Anyways, I feel like no one likes me here. :( I don't know why, I just...don't think anyone does. No one ever tells me "thanks blackredbarbie for the advice" or "gee you give good advice" or anything. I'm thinking about leaving TH and I've only been here for 3 days. I don't know...i feel un-wanted :(
I'm never alone, I'm alone all the time...
FryGuy
Veteran

Re: Um...

Post by FryGuy »

Don't worry, no one says that to me either, so i just keep bugging people until they say it. I figure I should at least get one compliment in 1000 posts, so I got a few more to go.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I wish I were a spy.
Dino
Loyal

Post by Dino »

Dont feel that way!! And please!! Do not leave because of this reason!!

Just try to help other ppl. Your advice do make a difference though it takes some time for ppl to remember your name.

I'm on TH for more than a yr now. TH's such a huge community of teens (and posts)!! Not being recongized at first, doesnt mean that you're not respected!!

But believe it or not, every single one of us who post (quality post of course) make a difference to TH.
"Nothing happened to a man that he is not formed by nature to bear"
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
blackredbarbie
Loyal

Post by blackredbarbie »

Thanks guys.. I don't know what was wrong with me when I wrote that.. I think I was juss depressed or something. :wacko: . But now I feel loved :wub: . Thanks :)
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

haha yeah-->sex? no...lol...moved
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
XeverywhereX
Loyal

Post by XeverywhereX »

Originally posted by love_in_a_box@Jun 17 2003, 04:01 AM

I'm thinking about leaving TH and I've only been here for 3 days. I don't know...i feel un-wanted?

Umm...no offense but come on. 3 DAYS???? You can't get recognised from 33 posts in 3 days...Teenhelp is not a place to get recognition, it's a place to just help people who are suffering. Like HCH says, in TIME you will have more people acknowledge you if you post a lot and help a lot of people. Amy helps EVERYONE, and that is why she is so respected here. She has dedicated a whole lotta time to TH, and everyone knows that :)

Come on....3 days... :rolleyes:

I'm sure you give perfectly good help - just keep it up. I'm sure all the people you have helped so far really appreciate it :)

I agree ,but please dont leave becuz u feel un wanted, this is a place for u to get advice. Give it time.
<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE </td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'?DoNt Be AfAiD tO gO jUmP iN tHe OcEaN wItH yOuR cLoThS oN.?</td</tr</table

And i love chris/./././.oppz did i say that? OK well I LOVE CHRIS FOREVER AND ALWAYZ,dont worry one day ull learn to love me :D.
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

I hardly get told that, and I've been here for a few months..!
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

Thanks blackredbarbie for the advice!!

Gee you give good advice!!
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
blackredbarbie
Loyal

Post by blackredbarbie »

:rolleyes: haha...smart ass! ;)
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

Thank you, Thank you.
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped »

Originally posted by blackredbarbie@Jun 17 2003, 10:00 AM

But now I feel loved? :wub: . Thanks? :)

Well........I don't. not at work, not at school, not really at home (but I guess that's alright since my dad or older brother or sister isnt here) I guess I'm just not very interesting; and cuz no one's ever really wanted to get to know me, I never got to know myself either. Which is one reason I'm having a hard time trying to find myself.....for one thing, it's not like I can go somewhere alone and think about it......If I write it, I won't get any feedback, or expression from that....

I thought I was different, you know like unique, but maybe I'm just too different. I'm not really what most ppl would expect..and I like that.......but look how alone i am....I don't/never had a best friend........and I'm not sure even a real one :down: :( :unsure:

(sry if this kinda changes the subject, but I seem to do that lot)

I feel like I'm trapped. the real me is trapped inside this..................................
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.