My Salut 2 Teenhelp

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Sky
Veteran

My Salut 2 Teenhelp

Post by Sky »

Thank u sooo much teen help 4 being there 4 me when no 1 else was... now i guess i am begining 2 bcome more stable!!! :rolleyes: and now i am trying 2b come devoted just like the ppl that helped me and i spend like 3/4 of my weekend @ TEENhelp !!! On weekdays i spend about an hour or two looking for desperate posts,

but anyhow thank u soooo much 4 making these forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sky :unclesam:
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry
Britt
Veteran

Re: My Salut 2 Teenhelp

Post by Britt »

yeah..thanx also teenhelp...this is the best site i have ever been on in my life..and its the best from of help i have ever received...nobody in my life has ever influenced me as greatly as everyone here does..and especially as much as this site does...i hope that this site stays around forever and keeps on helping further generation..if i ever have kids i will tell them that they should go to this site if they don't feel like talking to me about anything...thats how much i adore this site

spatulaoflove
Veteran

Re: My Salut 2 Teenhelp

Post by spatulaoflove »

seriously this site has helped a whole lot, i would have died witht he whole ED/cutting thing if TH wasn't here...anyways as long as its up i'm on it....so i guess i'm going to be on it when i'm like 50! :D
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf