Chemistry

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
radical~
Loyal

Chemistry

Post by radical~ »

Hey is anyone here good at chemistry? I really need help with in order to pass this class!
Aimee_Iglesias
Loyal

Re: Chemistry

Post by Aimee_Iglesias »

I wish I could help you but I need help as well I AM failing this class with a 60 average and if I dont pass I dont play soccer!! anywayz I like you am needing desperate help!! :(
"Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something

to love, and something to hope for."
She
Veteran

Post by She »

All I can do is some basic equasion balancing and stoichiometry. I wrote a TI-83 program for stoich, because I figured I'd forget how to do it otherwise (which I promptly did). Of course, that's all I can do of it because it's all just from a freshman general science class. But if you search online for chemistry help, there are thousands of tutorials and help sites! Look around, I'm sure you'll find something.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
sod_you
Loyal

Post by sod_you »

it depends on how far YOU are in chemistry..i just started chem..we're past balancing equations..stoichio...and now we're on radiation..so i can help u with that ishh...
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

I've been thru all of chemistry. Its kinda hard but once you learn it its easy. If you need help i'll help you if I have the time.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

I have a B average in Chem. 2 so I could probably help you, since I assume you're in chem. 1. Even the way we did stoichiometry was easy. Do you use T-charts? That makes everything make so much sense. Anyways, IM/PM/email me and I'll see what I can do. Search search engines too, you can get free help everywhere now and studyguides and such. Or go buy a book like "Chemistry for Dummies" or something [not saying you're a dummy, but I'm sure they have those books out, lol. I couldn't think of the name of the other books, they're big and yellow and paperback though. Oh well, jsut go to your library or a bookstore or something.]
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky »

...ummm i barly passed with a C and im a freshman sooo i dont think i can offer that much advice
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry
Aimee_Iglesias
Loyal

Post by Aimee_Iglesias »

I need help with Chemical bonding and all that ionic, metallic,covalent, polar, non-polar crap I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IT!! :down:
"Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something

to love, and something to hope for."
girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Post by girlyluvR4life »

I am the chemistry master. (LOL) pm if you need help with something specific.

WORD UP! im in 10th grade and am takin Chem H and am makin well over a 100 avg. and i promise im not tryin to brag, im just sayin taht if you need help, i feel i can help you with pretty much any chemisty thing you need. so just PM me or IM me!
I'm a gardener of TWO KINDS baby ;)

someone PLEASE knock a hole n my head, i can't wait to kiss this "life" goodbye.
oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney »

If you need help with Chemistry try me...I was pretty good at it and I just finished my course, so I basically still know what to do...

my email fivethirtythree@hotmail.com

~one~
radical~
Loyal

Post by radical~ »

Thanks guys!