College Chemistry

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
radical~
Loyal

College Chemistry

Post by radical~ »

I just started my summer college chemistry classes today and it was freakin hard! I didn't undrestand a thing the teacher was saying and he went way to fast. What do I do because I need a grade for CHemistry to get into college. I can try taking the online courses of chemistry but I don't know if I can even do that!
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Re: College Chemistry

Post by Jaegermeister »

If you don't understand what is going on, you really need to go to the professor and ask him. He can set you up with things that will help you. Don't be afraid to do it, because that's what they are there for.

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
Becoming Human
Loyal

Post by Becoming Human »

Try to find what he's trying to teach, and then, if you can, learn it from the book.
"true intelligence is to know the extent of ones ignorance"

Hey-I'm Breathin

Hey-I'm Bleedin

Hey-I'm Scream'n Scum of the Earth, come on
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

i can only imagine! good luck!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea