Bored Out Of Teh Mind

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
noxor
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Bored Out Of Teh Mind

Post by noxor »

4hh|-||-||-|.... +hI5 15 $0 b0rinG... @h|-||-||-|h|-||-||-|... ... ... ... .. NO+|-|1|\|G T0 |)O @T @ll... 50 80ReD... h+tP://\/\/\/\/w.4|)@|\/|j.0Rg/$u9@R/5uG4R10.jp9 ... +|-|4t crAzy c@+ hA|-|@|-|@|-|@... @h|-|h... \/\/hY I5N'T 4|\|y0|\|e eV3r I|\| +|-|3 +EE|\||-|3lP cH4T? +|-|3RE'5 @L\/\/4Y5 20 @ct1v3 pE0pL3 ON +e|-| F0Ru|\/|, 8u+ 0|\|LY 2 4c+I\/35 IN cHA+.... 8uT O|-| well... @|-|H|-||-|hh|-||-||-||-||-|H|-|... C0Ll393 pr0fIle5 princ1PlE5 0PH @5$E5mE|\|+ @|)Id@5 |\/|E|\/|0r3x cO|\/|pUTeR 40p3|\| cHE3zI+ 4|-|H|-|
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Bored Out Of Teh Mind

Post by SirPostAlot »

ah, can you please speak in english.....
Carousel
Loyal

Post by Carousel »

lol...
[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
noxor
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by noxor »

;) i was just messing with adamj's 31337-speak translator... here's what it says, roughly

ahhhhhhh... this is so boring... ahhhhhhhhhhh........... nothing to do at all.... so bored.... http://www.adamj.org/sugar/????????.jpg ... that crazy cat hahahahahah... ohh... why isn't anyone ever in the teenhelp chat? there's always 20 active people on the forum, but only 2 actives in chat... but oh well... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... college profiles principles ??? assesment adios memorex computer aopen cheezits ahhh
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

Gotta love this place.
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
noxor
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by noxor »

lol, it was posted june 27, a day after the last people started seeing that 'domain sold' page... nobody else was here