Yay!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Abbi
Veteran

Yay!

Post by Abbi »

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TEENHELP IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow I thought that this time it was never going to come back and I was sooo sad!!! I mean..yea..TeenMentors.org is alright but it's not the same!! Teenhelp is the BEST!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

lmao sorry I just had to do this lol
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Kiyotie
Veteran

Re: Yay!

Post by Kiyotie »

Yay for TH!
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

Honestly, for me it was a good break. I had been grounded the week before and couldn't get on here at all. And then I come back and find the site was gone for what seemed like forever. Eh, it was a good break. But yes, of course, Welcome Back Teenhelp!
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
ShawnRisk
Loyal

Post by ShawnRisk »

I thought that not having teenhelp for a bit was a way for me to understand myself more.. Just to know what is right and wrong with me these days.. I figured out a lot about myself when teenhelp.org was down..

Taking a break from Teenhelp was nice, just to clear my mind and set some goals, and really just get my motor running again..
"Why do we fight in this world so much?"

Blog: http://shawnrisk.blogspot.com

Email: shawn dot khan dot gmail dot com
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

lol take a break from teenhelp.org? never.. i was in the Chat the whole time... and worring about the site the entire time... fun fun fun.. but sooo glad to have the site back....
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

whats teenmentors??

haha...

haha...

CHACHING one more post for jeffal15haha
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

I guess you all are right, getting a break from it was pretty self-discovering (lol ok well maybe not that deep!) Incredibly boring, lonely, and depressing, but interesting in and of itself :)
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.